Christmas Spirit at Slieve Aughty, Galway
The 2022 Christmas Festival offers a festive day out for families without Santa.
Open Saturdays and Sundays throughout December and every day from December 22rd to the 4th of January 2023, 12-4pm. Closed 24th, 25th,26th.
This year's Christmas Festival in Galway is designed to help us all get back to what really matters - finding joy, love and time for those we care about.
The 2022 Christmas Festival invites you to get outdoors, explore, and rejuvenate.
Only €7.50 per person, your entry includes our homemade warm organic apple juice for everyone (remember to visit the cafe to get yours!), a special Christmas Nature activity for the Enchanted Forest, make your own rustic face craft stand, pet the ponies and check out the farm animals. Visit the Enchanted Forest, where the fairies have been busy decorating for the holiday season. Children ages under 12 can go aboard a quiet pony (booking essential, €10 per child), or just take a 10-15 minute stroll there on foot. Each child also receives an Enchanted Forest pack with a wishing tree tag, fairy dust, pencil and fairy guide.
The gift shop and Three Towers Organic Cafe will be open. Try some of our famous pancakes with organic chocolate spread!
Christmas Parties in Galway
- The Three Towers Organic Restaurant will be open from 12pm to 4pm every Saturday and Sunday in December and every day during the school holidays. Please allow enough time for a sit-down meal if you would like to eat as we are 100% organic and homemade - we don't do fast food, we do healthy organic homemade food as fast as we can.
- Please note that all of the fantastic activities on offer are outdoors.
- We highly recommend wellies, gloves and rain gear, including trousers for the young children, to fully enjoy the experience.
- We do not cancel for weather.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
Family Christmas Festival Galway
BOOK A CHRISTMAS FAMILY DAY OUT WITH SLIEVE AUGHTY