Christmas Spirit at Slieve Aughty, Galway
The 2020 Christmas Festival offers a festive day out for families without Santa.
Open Saturdays and Sundays throughout December and every day from December 23rd to the 6th of January 2021, 12-4pm.
This year's Christmas Festival in Galway is designed to help us all get back to what really matters - finding joy, love and time for those we care about.
Enjoy a day out, away from all the stress of COVID, unplugging and spending quality time with family during the holidays.
The 2020 Christmas Festival invites you to get outdoors, explore, and rejuvenate.
Only €5 per person, your entry includes our homemade warm organic apple juice for everyone, a special Christmas Nature activity for the Enchanted Forest, make your own rustic face craft stand, pet the ponies and check out the farm animals. Visit the Enchanted Forest, where the fairies have been busy decorating for the holiday season. Children ages 5-12 can go aboard a quiet pony (booking essential, €10 per child), or just take a 10-15 minute stroll there on foot. Each child also receives an Enchanted Forest pack with a wishing tree tag, fairy dust, pencil and fairy guide.
The gift shop and Three Towers Organic Cafe will be open (indoor or outdoor dining and takeaway options, depending on restrictions). Try some of our famous pancakes with organic chocolate spread!
Christmas Parties in Galway
Family Christmas Festival Galway - Looking for something different for your annual Christmas gathering?Find Out More
Book your company Christmas party at Slieve Aughty Centre!
Offering lunch and dinner options for groups of up to 80 people.
Santa visits and entertainment for children and adults and transport available. Bookings subject to current government restrictions
- Masks must be worn indoors and outdoors for anyone over the age of 13.
- Families will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire on arrival and have their temperature checked. Anyone appearing unwell will be asked to leave without refund.
- The Three Towers Organic Restaurant will be open from 12pm to 4pm every Saturday and Sunday in December and every day during the school holidays. Please allow enough time for a sit-down meal if you would like to eat as we are 100% organic and homemade - we don't do fast food, we do healthy organic homemade food as fast as we can.
- Please note that all of the fantastic activities on offer are outdoors.
- We highly recommend wellies, gloves and rain gear, including trousers for the young children, to fully enjoy the experience.
- We do not cancel for weather.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to anywhere on the property.