Christmas Spirit at Slieve Aughty, Galway
2020 Family Christmas Festival Galway
Visit Santa weekends starting Saturday December 5th
We are delighted to welcome families back to Slieve Aughty for a safe, socially distanced and fun Santa experience.
This year things will be a little different as we strive to provide your family with a memorable Christmas experience and adhere to current government guidelines due to COVID-19.
Jolly Santa will visit with 1 family at a time in his grotto, accompanied by a friendly elf who can take a family photo for you and hand out the presents to the children. A family group is to be no more than 6 people + infants.
What you get...
- A family visit with Santa and a plastic free gift for each child
- Hot drink and sweet treat on arrival
- One pony ride and one storytelling session per child
- Decorate your own fairy door to take home
- Photo booth
- Access to the Enchanted Forest, outdoor games, playground and farm animals
- A personal unhurried visit with Santa for your group
Always personal, non-commercial and authentic, Santa at Slieve Aughty is a great way to escape the busy season rush and get back in touch with the Christmas spirit.
We would like to thank all of the families who have been with us over the last 15 years of hosting Santa visits in Galway and hope to maybe see you again this year with your family, friends and Santa.
Homemade delicious organic food and drink will be available all day at The Three Tower Organic Kitchen, open 12pm to 7pm.
Christmas Parties in Galway
Family Christmas Festival Galway - Looking for something different for your annual Christmas gathering?Find Out More
Book your company Christmas party at Slieve Aughty Centre!
Offering lunch and dinner options for groups of up to 80 people.
Santa visits and entertainment for children and adults and transport available.
- Santa will visit with families of up to 6 people and will be socially distanced.
- Masks must be worn indoors and outdoors for anyone over the age of 13.
- Families will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire on arrival and have their temperature checked. Anyone appearing unwell will be asked to leave without refund.
- The Three Towers Organic Restaurant will be open from 12pm to 7pm every Saturday and Sunday. Please allow enough time for a sit-down meal if you would like to eat as we are 100% organic and homemade - we don't do fast food, we do healthy organic homemade food as fast as we can.
- Please note that some of the fantastic activities on offer are outdoors.
- We highly recommend wellies, gloves and rain gear, including trousers for the young children, to fully enjoy the experience.
- We do not cancel for weather.
- Children must be supervised at all times.