Howl-o-Ween Festival 2020
October 24 @ 12:00 pm - November 1 @ 6:00 pm| €7.50
Saturday October 24th to Sunday November 1st, 2020
12 to 6 pm daily
It’s a spooky time at Slieve Aughty during the Halloween Festival, with ghosts and goblins galore, haunted houses, Halloween tricks and treats, scary stories, costumes and face painting, horses and ponies to pet and ride, arts and crafts and the Howl-o-Ween Charity Ride.
€7.50 entry per person. Groups of three or more get 15% off!
- Walk to the Enchanted Forest or ride a pony* to the gates for €7.50pp
- Walk to Bloody Mary’s Haunted House (recommended for ages 8 and up)
- Self-guided Nature Trails
- Arts & Crafts
- Face painting
- Pet the ponies and meet the pot bellied pig
- Family Games
- Playground (up to 5 yrs.)
Café Open Daily and menu prices vary.
*Children must be at least 5 years old to ride a pony. Advanced booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.